You Can Do IT!!
It is important to not only chose to read encouraging material but I would say it’s absolutely mandatory.
People that follow Kenji or other spiritual healers and workers are a special kind of people. Most know how, as well as do, their best to live a life full of optimism and love. However it doesn’t hurt to remind you that choosing what you view, read, listen to and the company you keep is vital to your well being on a day-to-day basis.
Do you surround yourself with company that wants you to be the best you can? Do you have the support that you deserve and desire? Do you know that you can do absolutely anything you want to? Well if you don’t, then this is a reminder that you are amazing, you are special and you can do what it is you want, even if you have hit roadblock after roadblock.
Don’t ever give up on your dreams and if you don’t surround yourself with cheerleaders then perhaps ask for some.
I have put together some tips on how to stay in a state of gratitude and joy as much as possible. Maybe you already do these often, perhaps you have strayed or maybe this is all news to you, either way, please do share with us your joys and triumphs and perhaps any additional things you may do to help keep your mind, body and soul on the right track.
Some tips on how to help keep yourself in a spiritual, grateful place to live a beautiful life that you deserve!
- MEDITATE! This will always be my number 1, why? Because it allows a few things; taking time for yourself on a daily basis, enjoying being with you, allow all resistance and thoughts to fade away so you are able to connect with your true self. Also improves health, sleep and assist in having a peaceful mind. The benefits of mediation go on and on, and you can start with as little as 5 minutes a day. Just like anything else, you get better with practice, don’t give up.
- Drink Plenty of Water- This is just as important as mediation, keeping your body hydrated helps clear your mind, assists your body in digestion, controls appetite and can even help ward away colds and diseases. Lemon, room temperature water is great to drink first thing in the morning! Don’t skimp.
- Smile- Smile often, to yourself and to strangers. It doesn’t hurt, it’s easy, it can boost your mood, raise your vibration, and even make you feel better. If you want to take it a step further, then laugh! Find something that makes you laugh out loud everyday. Remember, it’s hard to be sad and happy at the same time. So get into a routine of just smiling, it will grow on you and everyone around you.
- Expect that everything will work! This is a big one and one that a lot of people never do. Yes we can worry for hours, even days or weeks but why not start thinking that things will work out? I will get that job, lose the weight, or meet the person of my dreams. We are vibrations and our thoughts are vibrations too, send out the signals of what you DO want and don’t harp on what you don’t want. You will feel better!!
- Write- You don’t have to be Edgar Allen Poe, or Danielle Steele for that matter, but having a notebook and pen handy is a great way to record everything from your feelings to dreams, things you are happy or appreciative about. You can journal or write short stories, jokes, maybe even a letter to your higher self if you need some help. Whatever it is you want to write, feel free. It can help elevate your mood, help remove stuck feelings, help you realize certain important aspects you may be overlooking. Writing is a great way to spend time with your thoughts and have fun.